Pamper Party Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Serenity requires a £25 non-refundable deposit upon booking your pamper party, this will be deducted from the total payment.
- The remaining balance will be due at least two weeks before the date of your pamper party.
- Cancellations (for the full party or individuals attending) within 7 days of when the pamper party is due to take place will not be refunded. However, if more than 7 days notice is given then a refund minus the £25 deposit will be given.
- All treatments must be booked and paid for in advance and therefore can’t be booked with the therapist on the day. Any money offered to the therapist on the day will be counted as a tip.
Terms and Conditions
Booking a pamper party
- Serenity requires a £25 deposit upon booking your pamper party. The remaining balance is due at least two weeks before your pamper party. The reason we ask for payment to be made before the party is because our therapists are all self-employed and therefore cannot accept payment on our behalf.
- All pamper parties must have a minimum of two hours treatment time. Any pamper party with more than four hours treatment time; we aim to send more than one therapist to share the work-load.
- Once you have received your written booking confirmation, you have 24 hours to make any necessary changes. After this time scale you will be charged £2.50 each time you wish to make amendments to either the times, treatments, location or any other important details.
- Please ensure that all guests arrive on time for their pre-scheduled treatments. The pamper party therapists will try to accommodate any changes due to people arriving late as much as possible but in this event Serenity will have no liability for any loss of time.
- The therapist must be compensated for any parking fees that may occur by the pamper party host/guests.
During the pamper party:
- The therapists will arrive approximately 15-30 minutes before the first treatment starts to set everything up, please ensure everyone is ready for their treatment at the correct time. If the schedule is delayed for any reason the therapist will need to be compensated for their time. (£10 in cash directly to the therapist for every half hour delayed)
- You should ensure the therapist is made to feel welcome and they are introduced to everyone at the pamper party and help is offered if they are struggling to carry equipment.
- Refreshments should be provided to the guests as Serenity will not be providing these.
- The therapists will bring all of their own products and equipment, so all they will need from the host is a private room to work in with access to an electrical socket.
- Therapists should be allowed access to a sink so that they can wash their hand in between treatments. However, some therapists choose to use alcohol gel instead.
- Please ensure everyone attending the pamper party has signed a consent form prior to the treatments being carried out. These will be handed into your therapist on the day of the pamper party.
- In the unlikely event that one of the therapists do not arrive for any reason and treatments have to be cancelled, please contact us as soon as possible via email and these treatments will be fully refunded.
- In the unlikely event that anyone isn’t happy with their treatments, this must be resolved with the therapist on the day after treatments have been completed as Serenity does not accept responsibility for the treatments themselves. If the matter cannot be rectified on the day with the therapist, please contact us via email to explain what’s happened.
- Our pamper party therapists all have their own insurance, any claims that may arise should be forwarded to them and not Serenity Pamper Parties.
- If any guests upgrade their treatment on the day (ie from a mini to a luxury) or adds an extra treatment on the day payment for this must be sent via bank transfer to Serenity straight away and not given to the therapist. We recommend the payment is accompanied by an email from the party host.