This policy (together with any ancillary documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
- COLLATION OF INFORMATION
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website which includes requesting further services.
- If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
- We may ask you to complete surveys although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms or orders placed through our site will either be sent security to our email addresses, or will be stored on our servers inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our team.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Serenity Pamper Parties
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for statistical purposes. This is statistical data about our clients’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- a) To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- b) To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- c) To potentially recognise you when you return to our site.